With over 35 million printed copies sold, the book Alcoholics Anonymous is now available in an updated abridged translation into American Sign Language. Commonly referred to as “The Big Book” this basic text of the worldwide Fellowship that bears its name is now available on DVD to the Deaf community, the Hard-of-Hearing community and the hearing community as well.
- Professional ASL signers and DVD video production
- Updated translation inspired and reviewed by A.A. members who are Deaf
- Audio track and subtitles for use among ASL and non-ASL users
- The basic principles and practices of the Fellowship that have provided a pathway to recovery for alcoholics for over 80 years
- Can be ordered at www.aa.org or may be available through a local A.A. office near you
This translation has been updated with current language and signing most familiar in today’s Deaf community.
We applaud this effort by A.A. in continuing to open its arms to all affected by alcoholism.
From press release submitted by Susannah Greenberg Public Relations.
Last Updated on